Low Stress Handling Certified Group Dog Care + Positive Training in #NEWWESTMINSTER
PAWS right there!
New Westminster's ONLY
Low Stress Handling Certified Dog Daycare
Open by appointment only,
please call or email for details!
Daycare, Boarding, Pet First Aid Courses, and positive training for your fave fuzzbutt all under one roof! If this sounds like stuff you and your mutt enjoy, you've certainly come to the right place. Our clients benefit from a staff educated in Pet First Aid and even more importantly, in the science behind dog behaviour so that we can facilitate a safely managed, low-stress group environment for them 24/7! We offer mental as well as physical stimulation with constant play monitoring, 2-3 "nap times" per day to avoid over-stimulation and high stress levels, as well as several walks/pee breaks through out the day (we go out every 1-3hrs!)! For new visitors and those that are a little fearful, we use pheromones and calming music created just for mutts to help them relax and get accustomed to the environment. See below for daycare pricing. Thank you for visiting our site!
NamaSTAY and play a while ;)
20 days $420+gst: expires in 60 days
10 days $240+gst: expires in 30 days
5 days$130+gst: expires in 30 days
Single day drop-in: $31+gst
Group care package holders will receive discounts on boarding as well as have access to some of the best leashes/harnesses on the market! Check out Freedom Harnesses and learn about why we love them!
Hours of operation:
*Mon-Fri 7am-7pm (drop-offs 7am-10am, pick-ups 3pm-7pm)
*Sat 10am-5pm (drop-offs 10am-11am, pick-ups 2pm-5pm)
*$7 extra for weekends and $15 for holidays on all packages/drop-ins
*$7/hr extra before and after hours of operations listed above, payable at pick up or billable monthly
Nail Trims: $15
Ear Cleaning: $10
Max 12 dogs welcomed each day, to ensure your pup gets to stay and play, please book min. 24 hrs in advance for daycare AND boarding, but for better chances of a space we recommend creating a set schedule and sticking to it for priority placement XOXO
*Payment accepted: e-transfer, cash, credit cards through Square. 5% fee applied to charges under $300
3 Steps to having your dog become a part of our crew:
1. Arrange a meet 'n greet at our facility, this will always need to be on a weekday after 6:30pm or on a weekend. Please put aside at least 30 minutes of your time as this is essentially an interview and you are encouraged to ask us as many questions as you like and even tour the facility.
2. Arrange a trial day, your trial day is considered a "first day" where we will assess your dog's personality and behavior to ensure they are enjoying their time here (min 5 hours/max 8 hrs stay). Not ALL dogs belong in daycare, not even in small, controlled environments like ours. We want to make sure we can benefit your dog and ensure a safe, positive, low stress environment for your dog at all times and if we don't believe we are the right facility for your fuzzbutt, we will happily refer you to a trainer and/or a reputable dog walker in your area! The cost of the first day is $40+GST. If your dog is a good fit, you will receive a $20 credit towards your first package!
3. After your mutt's "first day" with us, we may see a need to involve a trainer in order to help us set him/her up for success in daycare! Often this may be as minor as working on basic manners or loose leash walking, or a little more intense with issues like leash reactivity or separation anxiety. Our trainer, Lisa Davies of www.pawsitivelycanine.ca uses science-based training methods; only positive reinforcement, kindness, treats, praise, patience and kindness in training animals and has been doing so successfully for over 15 years! If you are working with a trainer already, please inform us of the company name and we can discuss whether this will be a viable option, as we only approve of reputable, skilled, educated and certified dog trainers. Once we have agreed on training terms, if any, we can go ahead and schedule your first package whenever you are ready!
Dog Walking *SAPPERTON AREA ONLY*:
* 15 min Pee Break $18.75
* Add Extra time for feeding/medication $10/15 min
*COMING SOON: DOWNTOWN NEW WEST PEE BREAKS!*
Boarding: (pre-payment required especially for longer stays)
* Boarding $55/24hrs + $18.75 daycare charge for daycare
(discounts may apply for stays longer than 12 nights. Surcharges for holidays and peak seasons may apply. Text or email us for a quote!)
* Second dog from same family 50% off
*$7 extra for Saturdays and $15 for holidays
For cat sitting or in-home over night stays please contact us for a mobile pet-sitting professional referral in your area!
Dog Taxi/Pick Up/Drop Off: $5-$40, please contact for quote
* Pet First Aid Course:$150+ tax (see course dates here)
*Training:Please contact us for training