- Play time challenge: the ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, The dog worker can be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
- Real wood look: The Nina ottosson dog worker is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic.
- No removable parts: built in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
- How to play: place treats In blocks and compartments. Swivel flippers to cover tracks and lock spinning top. Let the games begin! Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
- Play together: Nina ottosson games challenge your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don’t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together.